Specify as few or as many restrictions as you want, then hit Search.
Each result will link to a more detailed page for that lens. Or, check two of them for a comparison.
- To find all primes that open up to f/2 or better, enter '2' in the f/ box and check "Primes only"
- To find all lenses that go to 300mm and more, enter 300 in the 'or longer' box for Long Focal Length.
- To find lenses matching a particular one you've seen on eBay, enter the focal lengths in the 'exactly' boxes.
- To find zooms that at least cover a certain range, use the first row so also you get the ones that zoom farther.
- Limit the cost by entering a maximum price (although many lenses have zero cost in the database).
- To find primes of a certain FL, use either of the 'exactly' fields with "Primes only"
- To find primes between 50 and 100mm, set Short to 100 or less, and Long to 50 or more (it makes sense after you think about it for a while) Primes only